School Council – Our Impact
Your Voice; Your School – Our School Council is more than just a termly meeting to air the views of students. We make things happen, here are just a few of the things your student council made happen.
- New washroom areas
- More water fountains
- Introduction of the Hayesfield Water Bottle
- No more single use plastic bottles for sale in the dining halls
- Introduction of paper recycling at the Brougham Hayes site, soon to be extended to Upper Oldfield Park
- Pride @Hayesfield
Your School Council is always listening so if you have ideas to improve your school then let them known either to your Tutor Rep, via Miss Cording or the 6SLT. Be the change you want to see!
2020/21 will see your School Council working on the following:
- A school Scarf
- A new school logo to celebrate our centenary in 2022
- Further improving the washroom areas
- New whole school competitions so that Year groups work together
- Supporting the Climate Change Committee in making Hayesfield more sustainable
Get your voice heard!
We are celebrating our centenary in 2022, which means Hayesfield has been a school for nearly 100 years!
To celebrate this special occasion, we’ve been working on the design of a new school logo. We haven’t finalised exactly what else we are going to do to mark the event, but it will be big! If you have any ideas on how we can mark this occasion, then please email 6SLT2021@hayesfield.com.
Who knows, we may even get a letter from the Queen ☺
Hayesfield School Council 2020 – 2021
|Year||School Council Representatives|
|12||Pim Sullivan Taylour||12ER|