Please see the Enrichment Week timetable of activities for Year 8 for EW2022 which is 11th-15th July.
- Investigate the fabulous activities by reading the descriptions, staffing and costs in the area below the table
- Sign up opens on Monday 16th May
- Sign up closes at 1700 on Monday 23rd May
- Choose 3 activities per day
- By selecting 3 activities you are more likely to get an activity you want to participate in. This is because CHQ runs a ‘random by preference’ allocation process. If you only select 1 activity and you do not get it for that day you will be auto-allocated to an activity that has spare places. Choose 3 per day to minimise the risk of this happening. Please rank them 1 to 3 in the circles provided.
- Please note that if you are on a Residential trip you cannot select another activity for that day. All Residential trips are closed for sign-up.
Pupil Premium – If you are eligible for Pupil Premium please contact Mr Dave Rutt to request funding support, if available email@example.com
|Monday 11th||Tuesday 12th||Wednesday 13th||Thursday 14th||Friday 15th|
|Sports Tour||Sports Tour||Sports Tour||All Aboard Water Sports 2||South America Day|
|Paris||Paris||Paris||Paris||Marvellous Mindfulness 2|
|Monkton||Monkton||Monkton||Dungeons and Dragons 3||Urban Sketchers 2|
|Beastly Bugs 1||Wild Things 1||Surfs Up! 2||Mad about Sociology?||Hayesfield Afternoon Tea|
|Minecraft and Lego 1||Make UOP Pond Great Again 1||Make UOP Pond Great Again 2||Crystal Maze 1||Flip out @ Hayesfield|
|Triathlon 1||Stand up for Hayesfield 1||Yoga Retreat||Print Workshop||Scenic Cycling 2|
|Theatre Workshop||The Num8er My5teries||A Walk in the Woods 1||Mind and Matter 3||A Walk in the Woods 2|
|Dungeons and Dragons 1||The Globe Trip||A WICKED London Musical||Scenic Cycling 1||Beastly Bugs 2|
|Surfs Up! 1||Dungeons and Dragons 2||Wild Things 2||Musical in a Day|
|Little Theatre - Big Film|
|Aardman Modelling Workshop|