Art and Photography Exam Dates 2017
Year 10 Art
Tuesday 27th June
Year 10 Photography
Thursday 29th June
The 2017 summer exam season is from 15th May until the 28th June for GCSEs and 29th June for GCEs.
All students will now have received their final timetables for the summer exams season. You need to keep these safe and make sure of the following:
- Be outside the exam room shown on your timetable a minimum of 15 minutes before the start time.
- Bring the correct equipment to all of your exams.
- Wear either full school uniform or if in the sixth form be appropriately dressed (no short shorts or low-cut tops).
- No bags, scarves, hats or coats are allowed in the exam room.
- Only water is allowed in a clear plastic bottle with no labels. No food is allowed.
- If you are late or there is an accident etc ring the school to inform them, and you will then be met by the exams officer who will make sure the exam can take place and you are in a calm frame of mind.
- If you are ill on the day of the exam do your utmost to attend, again let the exams officer or invigilator know asap and we can take certain measures to help you. We may ask you to provide a Dr’s note.
- All students are required to stay for the entire length of the exam including extra time.
- If you have a ‘clash exam’ then you will be supervised from the end of the first exam until the beginning of the second one. It is advisable to bring a packed lunch on this day.
Results Days 2017
GCE Results Day
Thursday 17th August
A2 9.00am – 10.00am
AS 11.00am – 12.00am
GCSE Results Day
Thursday 24th August
Year 11 9.00am – 10.00am
Year 10 10.30am – 11.00am
All results will be available from the refectory.
Please note: Results will not be emailed. They must be collected on the day or from the day/times indicated above or collected by a nominated person using a Permission to Collect a Candidate’s Results Form. If you are unable to collect on these dates, please collect when school starts in September.