You are entitled to apply to register for eligibility for free school meals for your child(ren) if you are receiving one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, without any Working Tax Credit, and an annual household income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenues and Customs) that is not more than £16,190
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
If you wish to apply to register your eligibility for free school meals, please complete the Free School Meals Application Form and return to the address below.
Students eligible for a Free School Meal are entitled to a main meal and either a dessert, fruit pot, crisps or an 80p cold drink from either Hayesfield refectory.
To talk to someone about free school meals, you can contact Bath and North East Somerset Council on the following details:
Telephone Helpline: 01225 394317
Address: Free School Meals, Children’s Service Finance, PO Box 25, Riverside, Temple Street, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1DN