Year 9 Options Evening POSTPONED

We have taken the decision in line with advice from BANES to postpone tonight’s Year 9 Options Evening. There is a consistent forecast for snow and BANES have released an Amber warning for potential disruption to travel throughout this evening.

I am delighted to confirm that we are able to run the Evening this Tuesday 5th February – 5.45pm and I am very grateful for all the staff who have been able to change plans so quickly as we recognise the importance of this evening. I appreciate some parents and students may not be able to attend on Tuesday and we shall put in place extra support for those parents unable to attend.

I am sorry if this causes problems but I hope you understand that I do not want to put anyone at risk if the forecast is correct!

Kind Regards
Philip White
Acting Headteacher

Leave a Reply