To be a champion of academic, practical and vocational learning; enabling students to develop their knowledge, skills and creativity, preparing them for the 21st century.
ALE is a diverse faculty encompassing a wide variety of subjects as demonstrated in our 6th Form teaching staff list below. We pride ourselves on delivering courses across the vocational and academic spectrum; opening doors for ALL students whether the next step is a higher apprenticeship, employment or academia.
6th Form Teaching staff
- Miss Natalie Cording – Head of Faculty and Lead for Business and Economics
- Ms Heidi Bell-West – Assistant Head (Character Development). Teacher of Business/li>
- Mrs Nicola Turner – Subject Lead Health & Social Care and Early Years Childcare and Education. School Lead on Employability/Careers
- Miss Laura Jefferies – Teacher of Health & Social Care and Sports Studies
- Mrs Philippa Johnston – Subject Lead Product Design
- Mrs Helen May – Teacher of Product Design
- Mrs Jude Lisney – Subject Co-Lead for Fashion & Textiles
- Miss Jenna Button – Subject Co-Lead for Fashion & Textiles
- Mrs Jane Eaton – Teacher of Fashion & Textiles
- Mrs Emma Baber – Early Years