School Council – Our Impact
Your Voice; Your School – Our School Council is more than just a termly meeting to air the views of students. We make things happen, here are just a few of the things your student council made happen.
- New washroom areas
- More water fountains
- Introduction of the Hayesfield Water Bottle
- No more single use plastic bottles for sale in the dining halls
- Introduction of paper recycling at the Brougham Hayes site, soon to be extended to Upper Oldfield Park
- Pride @Hayesfield
Your School Council is always listening so if you have ideas to improve your school then let them known either to your Tutor Rep, via Miss Cording or the 6SLT. Be the change you want to see!
2019/20 will see your School Council working on the following (this will be updated as the year progresses):
- A school Scarf
- A new school logo to celebrate our centenary in 2022
- Further improving the washroom areas
- New whole school competitions so that Year groups work together
- Supporting the Climate Change Committee in making Hayesfield more sustainable
Get your voice heard!
Hayesfield School Council 2019 – 2020
|Year||School Council Representatives|
|11||Lydia Li Ross||11SR|
|11||Pim Sullivan Tailyour||11PR|