Hayesfield Girls’ School and Sixth Form is a member of the Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership (MNSP), which is a multi-academy trust comprising of 27 schools based in the Southwest of England and more specifically in the counties of Bath and North East Somerset (BANES) and Somerset.
Within MNSP, there is a Bath Hub, which is a smaller group of secondary schools that are closely aligned to each other due to their geographical location within the city of Bath. The three schools in the Hub, Beechen Cliff School, Hayesfield Girls’ School and St Mark’s School serve in excess of 3,000 young people aged 11 – 18 and their families across the city.
Our schools in the Bath Hub work together to support and challenge each other so that all students in our city achieve their aspirations and personal growth through a high-quality curriculum offer and a wide range of exciting and engaging opportunities and experiences.
By working together, schools in the Bath Hub aim to:
- provide a broad and balanced curriculum across the three schools that enables all students to achieve their personal best
- develop teaching staff in all three schools so that they can achieve exceptional outcomes for their students
- provide cross-school opportunities that enable personal and cultural growth for students in all three schools
- build a culture of success, where effort and achievement are celebrated
- add capacity to local school governance so that they can provide appropriate support and challenge to their senior leaders
Emma Yates, Executive Headteacher of Hayesfield Girls’ School and Deputy CEO of MNSP has strategic oversight of the schools in the Bath Hub. The Bath Hub Governance Group (HGG) is chaired by Annette Hayton, who is a member of the MNSP Trust Board.